- We are accredited by the American Montessori Society (AMS), the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), and Cognia
- The School is led by a dedicated, Montessori-trained and experienced Head of School and a highly-engaged Board of Trustees
- The School is staffed by a passionate team of faculty and administrators
- We have partnered with the Duhovka Institute, which provides a Montessori teacher training center on our campus and ensures the highest standards of Montessori education
- The campus is set in a beautiful, natural, tree-lined and safe setting
- We are an experienced institution and a model for Montessori learning for nearly 50 years
- The School is attended by healthy, happy, engaged and connected families who strive to give their children the very best educational and developmental experiences available
Why Amelia Island Montessori School?